Monday, June 14, 2010

I am starting a new blog!

I have had numerous requests to publish parts of Bobbie Jo's Miracle, and will in the near future begin that process. At this time, I am mailing off the cookbook I wrote in her memory, and that will come back around the first of August.
The cookbooks are a compilation of all of Bobbie's recipes, both the ones she learned from me and the ones she taught me. There are 185 recipes in the book, and some of them are vintage, while other's are just plain unique. Of course there are the ones with country cookin', and some really great party dishes.
The cookbooks are entitled, "With Love, Bobbie Jo". They will sell for 10.00 and the funds raised from the sale will go into an account that will go towards college tuition or missionary funds for both Jared and his cousins. If Bobbie Jo's Miracle sells well, that too will be added to the account. In this way, Bobbie Jo will be able to assist her family in the future, as she would have done had she been here.
I am not sure what shipping will be for the cookbooks when I mail them out to you, but you can be sure that not one penny over the acutal shipping costs will be charged.
The first printing will be for only 200 books, and I have had many requests already, so if you are interested, let me know right away. I will re-print the cookbooks if the demand is there, but I don't know if the second printing will make it before the Christmas season. I will let you know.
Now, the new address for my blog is: nanasee1a.blogspot.com. Please come and visit me there. I love knowing that you are reading me, and I have such fun writing too. On this blog, I will finish the "children's Home Experience". Keep coming back to see how that turned out.
So, to the launch of many wonderful experiences! I will see you on both blogs for now, but soon, only on "Nana in Wonderland!" Love, Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment