Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It has been over a year now-

Indeed, it has been over a year since Bobbie Jo left us. How can time fly so quickly? We do miss her so much, and I still expect her to come in and just be Bobbie jo. I am thankful for all the growth that has taken place in the past year. I am happy. I did not think I would have been able to say such a thing, but I am. I have learned to understand that I s hould not take it personally that Bobbie Jo died. At first, I thought, "how can this be happening to me? Dear Father, why are you allowing this to happen to me?" But you know, it was not directed at me, not at all. It was a natural part of life that I had a role in. Heavenly Father did not do this "to" me, but rather allowed me the strength to walk through it and help Bobbie Jo while I could. I have found peace in the sure knowlege that my life will yet find me in situations that will require the experience that I have found during this experience. I hope that I can be strong, confident and sure of my testimony when it is required. I would tell all of you that I would do anything to spare you the pain of separation of a loved one, but instead, I can tell you that I will do all I can to share my knowlege and experience to help you through it. Bobbie Jo gave me so very much while she resided here on earth, but most of all, through her passing, as when my son Otto passed, I have learned how much strength I have and how much more I am capable of learning. Tomorrow, I will continue the story of the Children's home. The story begs me to continue and to be shared. Until then, love, nanasee

1 comment:

  1. I'm so so happy you're blogging again. I'll be out of school next month so I'm coming to get you for a lunch date!

    Love
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete