Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day

TODAY I SPENT THE MORNING AND AFTERNOON WITH BOBBIE JO, AND HAD A SPECIAL TIME LISTENING TO HER CONCERNS. SHE IS FRIGHTENED. SHE KEEPS SAYING THAT SHE CANNOT BELIEVE SHE HAS CANCER. MOST OF ALL, SHE KEEPS SAYING THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT JARED TO HURT SEEING HER LIKE THIS. I DID PURCHASE THE BRACELETS FOR LYMPHOMA AWARENESS, AND I WANT EACH OF YOU TO HAVE ONE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY SENDING YOUR ADDRESS VIA EMAIL, AND IF YOU WANT ONE FOR OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. THIS COULD BE SO TERRIBLE, BUT I FEEL SO MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT, AND THAT IS SUCH A HELP. MY MAIN JOB WILL BE TO BE HOME WHEN JARED GETS OUT OF SCHOOL AND TO TAKE CARE OF THE DINOSAUR, (I MEAN TINY, HER 160 LB DOG). I WANT TO BE WITH HER EVERY MOMENT, BUT JARED NEED CONSISTANCY IN HIS LIFE. HE HAS GREAT FAMILY SUPPORT, WITH HIS DAD AND MARIE, AND AUNTS AND PAPA AND ME. HE WILL BE FINE. TONIGHT I AM PRAYING THAT THE CHEMO DOES NOT DEVASTATE HER TOO MUCH, AND ESPECIALLY THAT HER BODY WILL RESPOND WELL. THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND PRAYERS, ME

3 comments:

  1. Sending warm thoughts and prayers out to Bobbie Jo everyday. Her and Jared are so lucky to have such a wonderful family supporting them. Please let her know that we're here for her and if there's anything we can do to help please let us know. I know she has the strength and faith to see this though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you and your family. Let the Holy Spirit guide you and comfort you through these difficult times. One of my favorite scriptures is “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you”.

    Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to assist you or the family.

    Love,
    Mary Woodson
    (Jaiden's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodie,
    I just found out about Bobbie Jo. My thoughts and prayers are with her and your family. I want some lymphoma bracelets but dont know how to email you. My email is krisstamps@earthlink.net. My step father is currently being treated for lymphoma, he has finished his chemo and is undergoing radiation treatment.
    Love you,
    Kristi Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete