Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A NEW LOOK!

TODAY WAS A SPECIAL DAY! BOBBIE JO HAD HER HAIR DONE. SHE WAS TOLD IT WILL FALL OUT THIS NEXT WEEK SO SHE HAD IT CUT SHORT SO THAT JARED WOULD NOT BE SO SHOCKED WHEN IT DID. IT IS SO CUTE. OF COURSE, SHE IS THE TYPE THAT CAN SPORT A PIXIE CUT AND BE SO DARN CUTE. WE ARE THINKING OF STYLES OF HATS OR TURBANS FOR HER. WE NEED ONE FOR SURE WITH JARED'S NEW BASEBALL TEAM NAME ON IT. I DO MISS LUCKY, HE IS MY CAT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW HIM. I HAD TO SEND HIM TO MY DAUGHTER JESSICA'S HOUSE FOR BABYSITTING WHILE BOBBIE IS IN THIS LITTLE APARTMENT WITH US. MY SON IN LAW ROBB HATES CATS AND I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT THAT, BUT THE REPORT (ACCORDING TO MY UNNAMED SOURCE,) IS THAT ROBBY WAS CUDDLING AND HUGGING LUCKY WHILE HE WAS TAKING A NAP. THE LITTLE BOYS LOVE LUCKY AND HE SEEMS SO HAPPY THERE. I HOPE I CAN TALK HIM INTO COMING HOME AGAIN ONE DAY. WELL, THAT'S IT FOR TODAY, I LOVE KNOWING THAT SO MANY OF YOU ARE FOLLOWING OUR BLOG. IT MAKES ME FEEL SO SUPPORTED AND LOVED. TILL TOMORROW, NANASEE

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jodi and Bobbie Jo, and all the rest of you!
    You have both been on my mind so much. I thought I posted a comment last week, but when I checked back the next day, for some reason, it didn't post. I'm sure I didn't push the right button! Oh, well.

    Hey, I don't know if you need it or not, but I have a bedside commode if that would help at all. I would be happy to drive it down this weekend if you are interested.

    I love checking on you every few days. I know this is difficult, but isn't the Lord good? I can feel your spirit, and it bouys mine. Thanks for sharing so much with us.

    love you lots,

    Donna Blake McLauchlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom -
    You need to post some pics! Also, did she get the kids drawings?
    Love ya,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete